Terms and Conditions
1. Agreement: By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please exit this Web Site.
2. All photographs and graphic design are the copyright of World of Willow. The copyright in all content included in this website such as photographs, illustrations, text, software and databases is owned by either us or our content providers. No reproduction of anything on this website is licensed without the written concent of World of Willow, as protected by "The copyright Designs and Patents act 1988"
3. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of World of Willow and/or its contributors ("OWNER") and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
4. Authority to Download: You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this Web-Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
5. No other copying: Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on this Website without the prior consentof OWNER in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
6. Postings: To the extent that portions of this Web Site (such as "chat rooms" or "guestbooks" or "notice boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT OWNER DOES NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of OWNER. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER excludes all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES: OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY. AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. OWNER ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affect by these provisions, and owner does not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Exclusion of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER on behalf of its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if OWNER has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
9. Law: You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Web-site, and that the laws of England shall govern such controversy or claim.
10. Hyperlinks: Our site contains links to other sites of clients or contacts of ours which we believe may be useful and interesting. Such links, however, are not endorsements by us of any products or services supplied via or referred to in such sites and no information in such sites has been expressly or implicitly endorsed or approved by us. By using a link on our site you indicate your agreement that we shall be under no liability arising out of your use of such link.
11. Payment: We use PayPal to process your online payments for prints and download products
12. Special Offers. World of Willow reserve the right to stop any special offers without notice. Complimentary vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other special off and no refunds will be made.
If you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions of use, click here